The Dynamic Family Tree User Group
Description and Rules
- To provide a forum for the discussion of all aspects of the DFT and to enable users to exchange help and
- System Admin
- The forum is managed by Michael Horey (the author of the DFT) who may be contacted by clicking on the
[Contact System Admin] link.
- The main language of the forum is English.
Other languages are permitted, but their use should be kept to a minimum. English translations posted
as replies to such messages are encouraged.
- Posting Messages
- To post a message on a NEW TOPIC (ie to start a new thread), click
on the icon in the forum header.
Please do NOT use this icon when replying to a message.
- When replying to a message, please use the message box at the bottom of the message page.
- Please use a meaningful SUBJECT line for your message, as this will help other users. There is no need
to use the same subject line when replying to a message.
- Your email address is not required unless you wish other members to email you directly.
- The forum is unmoderated, which means that all posts are displayed automatically.
- Message Content
- Any messages containing inappropriate language and/or content will be removed and the originator will
prevented from making further posts to the group.
In the case of non-english messages, please report any inappropriate content to System Admin.
- Message Dates
- Please note that all dates use the U.S. format of month/day/year.